What is Warm Bamboo Massage?
Bamboo Massage is a table massage or seated massage where the therapist uses warmed bamboo tools of varying lengths and diameter to roll, knead and relax muscles with deep tissue techniques and is beneficial in that it brings about increased circulation, relief of sore muscles and a deep state of relaxation. It is regarded as a body, face and limb massage that incorporates bamboo stalks of varying lengths and diameters to provide drainage, relaxation and reshaping, simultaneously. Bamboo symbolizes suppleness and resilience, straightforwardness and simplicity; and the massage satisfies two major needs: relaxation and well-being.
Bamboo Massage Therapy is the latest treatment to take the West by storm. Its recent surge in popularity is down to the effectiveness and appeal of the treatment.
What are the benefits of Warm Bamboo Massage?
The benefits of Warm Bamboo Massage are increased circulation due to more surface contact, more pressure can be evenly administered to the client‘s body, pressure is effectively maintained for longer periods of time, effective deep tissue work can be done in a shorter amount of time, allows pain free deep tissue work for bodies with lots of hair, aids relaxation, eases muscles aches and pains.
With the bamboo massage we also work at three levels or experience; they are the potential for impacting and changing our clients' responses. Those levels will overlap throughout the treatment and can be described as the physical, mental-emotional and spiritual levels.
Benefits to Clients:
• Increases circulation due to more surface contact
• More pressure can be evenly administered to the client's body
• Pressure is effectively maintained for longer periods of time
• More effective work can be done in a shorter amount of time
• The warmth from the bamboo aids in relaxation
• Delivers an incredible sensation of relaxation and calm
• Reduces stress and fatigue
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Relieves muscular tension
• Aids in Lymphatic circulation
• Benefits clients both physically and emotionally
Different durations are possible:
To book your session, please call +44 (0)207 206 2608 or by emailing us at email@example.com